Annual Budget and Trustee Vote
Thursday, September 17, 2015 from 7am - 9pm
A Budget Information Meeting will be held on Thursday, September 10 at 7pm where Library Trustees and Library Director, Alex Gutelius, will be available to answer questions about the Proposed 2016 Budget.
Voters who are registered in New York State and who live within the Library District boundaries 30 days prior to the vote are eligible to vote.
For more information on voter eligibility and how to register to vote (including how to see if you are already registered), see voter requirements.
How valuable is the library to you? Find out by using the Library Value Calculator.
Library Trustee applications will be available beginning in June. For more information about being a Library Trustee, read the NYS Library Trustee Handbook.
Absentee ballot applications will be available after August 3 for those who will be outside of Saratoga County on the day of the Library’s Budget Vote and Trustee Election taking place on Thursday, September 17, 2015. Absentee Ballots will be available when the Trustee candidate information is known. Ballots will be mailed to those who completed applications earlier.
- RFP Strategic Planning 2016
- Library Board makes Trustee Appointment
- Proposed 2016 Budget, 2016 FAQs, Voter Information Mailer, Trustee Candidates & Information Meeting, Trustee Candidate Bios
- Absentee Ballot Application
- Call for Library Trustee Candidates and 2016 Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library Budget Announced
- Trustee Candidate Petition (Clifton Park)