CPH Public Library Photo Contest
And the winner is...Shelly Binsfeld! See Shelly's winning photo on the Library's Facebook page, the front page of our next program brochure and in the Community News. Congratulations, Shelly, and thanks to everyone who submitted photos and voted for their favorites.
Where will YOU be reading this summer? All through July and August, send us your pictures of you, your friends, and your family reading. Will you be reading on vacation? At the Grand Canyon? In your backyard? Let us see!
Library staff will choose the top entries and the public will vote for the grand prize winner in September. The Grand Prize winner gets a great prize (a $50 giftcard to Clifton Park Center), as well as being on the cover of our next program brochure and in the Community News!
There are just a couple of rules.
- Your entry must be an original photograph. By submitting the photo, you agree that the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library can use it in our online and print publicity. The photographer is responsible for obtaining permission from anyone included in the photograph.
- Photos may be submitted beginning at midnight on July 1 through midnight on August 31, 2012. Voting will take place September 10 through September 30, 2012. You may submit your photograph in one of three ways:
- Twitter (@cphpublib, with hashtag #cphphoto)
- Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Clifton-Park-Halfmoon-Public-Library/99786308526?ref=nf)
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org).