CPH Public Library Photo Contest
The Clifton Park‐Halfmoon Public Library now has Summer Reading Clubs for everyone, including adults!
Whether you’re reading in your backyard or hiking in the Grand Canyon, send us your pictures of you, your friends, or your family while reading! Library staff will choose the top entries and the public will vote for the grand prize winner in September. The Grand Prize winner gets a great prize (a $50 gift card to Clifton Park Center), as well as having your winning photo appear on the cover of our next program brochure, and in the Community News!
- Your entry must be an original photograph. By submitting the photo, you agree that the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library can use it in our online and print publicity. The photographer is responsible for obtaining permission from anyone included in the photograph.
- Photos may be submitted through midnight on August 31, 2014. Voting will take place September 8-30. You may submit your photograph in one of three ways:
- Twitter (@cphpublib, with hashtag #cphphoto)
- Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Clifton-Park-Halfmoon-Public-Library/99786308526?ref=nf)
- Email (email@example.com).
- Limit three entries per person. Contest open to residents of the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Library tax district.