- Pre-Shenendehowa Schools Collection - Contains records and photographs from 22 small schools in Clifton Park, Halfmoon, Malta and Round Lake that in 1950 consolidated to form the Shenendehowa Central School System. Also in the collection are records from the preceding Third Supervisory District of Saratoga County, and papers of Rodney Winans, Superintendent from 1929-1961.
- Clifton Park Town Collection- This consists of such manuscript materials as photographs, letters, diaries, scrapbooks and Justice of the Peace records pertaining to the history of Clifton Park that have been collected by Town Historian John Scherer.
- Books - Histories of Clifton Park, Halfmoon and Saratoga, histories of surrounding towns and counties, published genealogies, Howard Becker's compilations of cemetery records, early town roads and early schools and more.
- History Files About Clifton Park, Halfmoon, & Waterford - Contains newspaper clippings and other materials pertaining to the history of Clifton Park, Halfmoon and adjacent towns.
- Microfilm - NYS Census - Saratoga County 1855, 1865, 1875, 1892, 1905,1915, 1925 and U.S. Soldiers from 1784-1811
- Library Archives - Includes newsletters, annual reports, photographs and scrapbooks covering the history of the Library.
Get the Local History Collection brochure.