Your Community Center for Lifelong Learning
475 Moe Road, Clifton Park, NY 12065 | (518) 371-8622
Local History Collections
New York Heritage Digital Collection
Clifton Park Town Collection
- Consists of such manuscript materials as photographs, letters, diaries, scrapbooks and Justice of the Peace records pertaining to the history of Clifton Park that have been collected by Town Historians John Scherer and Howard Becker.
- Read the index to Bits of Clifton Park History by John Scherer
- Contains records and photographs from 22 small schools in Clifton Park, Halfmoon, Malta and Round Lake that in 1950 consolidated to form the Shenendehowa Central School System. Also in the collection are records from the preceding Third Supervisory District of Saratoga County, and papers of Rodney Winans, Superintendent from 1929-1961.
- Get Histories of Clifton Park, Halfmoon and Saratoga, histories of surrounding towns and counties, published genealogies, Howard Becker's compilations of cemetery records, early town roads and early schools and more.
History Files About Clifton Park and Halfmoon
- Contains newspaper clippings and other materials pertaining to the history of Clifton Park, Halfmoon and adjacent towns. Get the finding aid to these files.
- Find NYS Census - Saratoga County 1855, 1865, 1875, 1892, 1905,1915, 1925 and U.S. Soldiers from 1784-1811
- Find newsletters, annual reports, photographs and scrapbooks covering the history of the Library.