These research guides list resources for information on the following subjects. These may be books, magazines, and electronic resources such as our research websites and websites available on the open web.
- Consumer Health Information - Questions about your health? Try the following medical websites selected for their coverage of various health topics, drugs, providers, and much more...
- Consumer Resources - Be a savy consumer. Check the CPHPL's guide to the library's resources on car buying, finding doctors, personal investing and everything in-between.
- Global Warming- Climate Change or Global Warming?
- Resources for Job Seekers
- Tips for Finding Life Events in Newspapers
- Moving On - Are you considering a move of home or business to another location in
- The Road to College - Resources for Parents & Students