Your library card is the key to a wide range of services provided by the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library. Get one today!
Use your library card to...
- Use the Library catalog and place requests
- Download media such as eBooks, audiobooks, DRM-free music, and more
- Access online databases (no library card needed when accessed in the library), including online courses through Universal Class
- Use program and meeting rooms at the library
- Get notifications about your account sent by email or text message
- Use the Internet and programs on the library's computers
- Borrow passes to select local museums (provided by the Friends of the Library)
Read about the other services the library provides...
- Get help from Reference Librarians on a wide range of topics, from finding a telephone number, to recommending a good book, to getting started on a major research project
- Suggest a purchase for the library's collection
- Take Computer Classes, use the library's wireless network, or sign up for Tech Tutoring
- Receive assistance through the library's Outreach and Senior Services
- Find volunteer opportunities
- Get documents notarized
- Copy and fax documents (charges apply)
- Research the Clifton Park and Halfmoon areas in the Local History Room
- Request a test to be proctored - call 518-371-8622 for details