Program Room Use
The Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library provides program room space for individuals and groups residing in the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Library District when the rooms are not being used during the library's normal business hours for library sponsored programming. Groups of up to 300 people can be accommodated. For more information, see description of program room facilities. Program Room space is made available according to Policy 3.6 -- Use of Program Rooms by the Public. Library sponsored programs have priority.
Reserving a Room
You may submit an application for a room reservation by clicking on the button below.
Starting November 4, 2015, when you request to reserve a room, our rooms reservation service vendor Evanced will send you an email requesting you to verify your email address. To receive email communications regarding your Room Reservation, please choose to verify your email address and “opt-in” within 24 hours of receiving an email. If you miss the 24 hour window for responding, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so Library Staff can ask Evanced to send you another verification request.
You should also make sure to add email@example.com to your safe senders list so these emails are not caught in your Junk Mail.
- Room Requests must be submitted a minimum of 72 hours in advance of the date of the meeting/program.
- Requests will be then be reviewed within 48 hours, Monday to Friday.
- Requests are considered pending until the contact person is notified by the Program staff.
- ** The $25 fee for the use of AV equipment is subject to a 7% tax.
- The organization’s contact person must be present during the event and the contact’s name and phone number will be listed on the Calendar of Events on the library’s website.
Walk in Room Use
When not otherwise scheduled, Program Room D is available for use during regular library hours on a walk-in basis for a limit of 2 hours per day. Users must sign in at the Ask a Librarian Desk on the 1st Floor and use of the room must comply with the terms and conditions of Policy 3.6 -- Use of Program Rooms by the Public.
Other Meeting Rooms in Clifton Park & Halfmoon
The Library provides a list of organizations in our community who have meeting rooms available to the public. Please contact the organization directly for more information.