- The Friends of the Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library acts as a bridge between the Library and the community with activities such as Used Book sales, Two Towns-One Book, Get out the Vote, hospitality, and other special events. Completed Friends membership forms may be returned to the Welcome Desk at the Library.
- Opportunities to volunteer at the Library are available through the Friends of the Library and Junior Friends of the Library.
- Used books and audiovisual materials (CDs, DVDs, etc.) may be donated to the Friends of the Library Used Book Sales. Proceeds from these sales fund projects, programs and events that would not be possible without the Friends assistance. See our donations flyer for more details about materials accepted and additional book sale information.
- Pavers,which are located at the library entrance, flagpole and in the Reading Garden, may be purchased as a gift or memorial. The cost of the paver is tax deductible. Proceeds support special programming and enhancements to the library. Information on ordering pavers and the paver form.
To locate a paver that has already been installed, search the alphabetical list using a keyword from the inscription to find the grid location, then use this map to find the approximate location on the library grounds.
- Monetary donations of any amount are gratefully accepted at the Library. These donations, either in memory or in honor of a loved one, may be used to purchase library materials, equipment or sponsor library programs. Please complete a gift donation form and return to the Circulation Desk or mail to: Clifton Park-Halfmoon Public Library, 475 Moe Road, Clifton Park, NY 12065, Attention: Doris.