Annual Budget Vote and Trustee Election
Thursday, September 15, 2016 from 7am - 9pm
Voters who are registered in New York State and who live within the Library District boundaries 30 days prior to the vote are eligible to vote.
For more information on voter eligibility and how to register to vote (including how to see if you are already registered), see voter requirements.
How valuable is the library to you? Find out by using the Library Value Calculator.
Library Trustee applications will be available beginning in June. For more information about being a Library Trustee, read the NYS Library Trustee Handbook.
Absentee ballot applications are available for those who will be outside of Saratoga County on the day of the Library’s Budget Vote and Trustee Election taking place on Thursday, September 15, 2016. Absentee Ballots will be available when the Trustee candidate information is known. Ballots will be mailed to those who completed applications earlier.
- 2017 Trustee Candidates and Budget Announced
- 2017 Budget Vote FAQs
- Proposed 2017 Budget
- Halfmoon Trustee Candidate Biographies
- Clifton Park Trustee Candidate Biographies
- Absentee Ballot Application
- Trustee Candidate Petition (Halfmoon)
- Trustee Candidate Petition (Clifton Park)
- Library Trustee Candidates Sought for 2017